Schedule Test Drive
Schedule a Test Drive in Irmo, South Carolina
Are you in the market for a new Toyota sedan, truck, or SUV? Finding the right vehicle for your Columbia commute can be tricky when you limit your search to online inventories. At Jim Hudson Toyota, we want to help you find a vehicle that you’ll enjoy driving to work or to the store every day, which is why we’re inviting you to schedule a test drive in Irmo at our dealership! When you visit Jim Hudson Toyota for a test drive, you can take your favorite Toyota model out on the road to test its performance and experience its features first-hand. You can also choose another vehicle that catches your eye on our lot!
Learn more about setting up a test drive with our team below, and let us help you find the right Toyota for your driving needs.
Steps to Setting up a Test Drive
To help you find the best vehicle for your Lexington commute you can always schedule a test drive in Irmo, SC at our dealership, but you may want to do some research beforehand to ensure you’re test driving a car that will work for you. There are a few steps you can take before you set up a new or used vehicle test drive at Jim Hudson Toyota, read them below:
- Decide what kind of car you’d like to test drive. A sedan, SUV, truck, or Minivan. Once you know what kind of vehicle you want, browse our different models to find one that fits your technology, performance, and cargo needs.
- Read up on reviews of your preferred Toyota model to see how it performs on Chapin roads.
- Come up with a list of two or three cars that you absolutely want to test drive at Jim Hudson Toyota. If you have more models you want to drive, that’s okay too!
- Find a day in your schedule that’s good for a test drive. Make sure you leave plenty of time to look at each model in detail and go for a quick spin. If you have multiple cars you’d like to test drive, make sure you schedule yourself enough time for each vehicle.
- Use our handy online form to schedule a test drive in Irmo at Jim Hudson Toyota. While you can also walk in and take a test drive, contacting our team ahead of time allows us to have your preferred Toyota vehicles ready when you arrive.
What to Look For During the Test Drive
There are some things you should consider while you take a new or used vehicle test drive with our team. As you inspect the vehicle, take note of the following areas to determine if this is the right Toyota model for you.
- Color: Does the color look as good as it did online? Paint colors can vary depending on when the photograph was taken and in what lighting. Are you still happy with this color or would you prefer to see it in a different one?
- Cargo Space: Check the cargo space in the trunk or rear area of the vehicle to ensure you’ll have enough room for your luggage, groceries, or project equipment.
- Measurements: Have a good idea of the available space in your driveway, garage, or other parking space and compare that to the measurements of the vehicle you’ve selected. Don’t forget to include the mirror in the width!
- Entry and Exit: Is the vehicle comfortable to get into and out of, or do you struggle to get into the driver’s seat? Will your passengers be able to easily enter and exit the vehicle as well?
- Interior Space: Are you and your passengers comfortable when you sit in the vehicle? Make sure there’s plenty of legroom, headroom, and overall passenger room for your errands and longer trips.
Keep these areas in mind when you schedule a test drive for Toyota at Jim Hudson Toyota. This will ensure you’re taking home a vehicle that fits your needs and makes you happy.
Take a Test Drive with Jim Hudson Toyota Today
Schedule a test drive in Irmo at Jim Hudson Toyota today to explore your favorite Toyota model! Simply fill out our online form with your personal information and your preferred date and time to get behind the wheel of a new or used Toyota model. While you’re here, you can learn more about our new vehicle specials and used vehicle specials to find great savings on your next Toyota purchase. Apply for financing today and soon you’ll be driving home in a new Toyota sedan, truck, or SUV!