2021 Toyota Corolla MPG
The Toyota Corolla is a highly-rated compact sedan that offers excellent city-driving performance and a high fuel economy rating for your Chapin commute. So what exactly is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? The 2021 MPG reaches up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* with the Corolla Hybrid LE trim and 31 mpg city/38 mpg highway* on its standard Corolla SE and SE Nightshade Edition. Learn more about the Toyota Corolla gas mileage with Jim Hudson Toyota below, then read more about the Toyota Corolla interior.
2021 Corolla Gas Mileage
There are nine Toyota Corolla trim levels for drivers to choose from at Jim Hudson Toyota, each offering strong fuel economy ratings and a suite of performance features for your Lexington drives. The Toyota Corolla LE Hybrid configuration offers the highest Corolla MPG of 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway, while the Corolla SE and SE Nightshade Edition offer the highest standard MPG ratings of 31 mpg city/38 mpg highway*. Explore the Toyota Corolla MPG ratings by trim level below:
- 2021 Toyota Corolla L: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla LE: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE: 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla XLE: 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla SE: 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla SE Nightshade Edition: 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla SE Apex Edition: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota Corolla XSE: 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- 2021 Toyota XSE Apex Edition: 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE
For a strong mix of efficiency and power, the 2021 Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE trim is a smart choice. It utilizes a 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that produces 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque. It also comes with EV/ECO/Power driving modes for even better fuel efficiency. The Hybrid LE trim will allow for savings on fuel at Columbia gas stations for years to come.
Corolla Efficiency Features
In addition to its efficient engines, the Toyota Corolla employs a number of design and technology features to help enhance its fuel economy ratings. Read more about these features below:
- Transmission – The standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission.
- Design – Wind-tunnel testing has resulted in a Corolla that cuts through the air with ease.
- Variable Valve Timing – Included in most Corolla engines, this system adjusts the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. That ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
Alongside these features, standard Dynamic Radar Cruise Control provides better fuel economy by matching your speed evenly with the car ahead of you. It’s just another way Toyota Corolla safety is leading the way with the Toyota Safety Sense™(TSS) system.
Test Drive the Toyota Corolla at Jim Hudson Toyota
There’s a lot to love about the Toyota Corolla for sale at Jim Hudson Toyota. Visit our Irmo showroom to take a test drive in your favorite Corolla model, then browse our new vehicle specials to see how much you can save on your purchase. Apply for financing today to get behind the wheel of a new Toyota Corolla!
More from Jim Hudson Toyota
Irmo drivers who are searching for a dependable vehicle for their every day drives will love the 2022 Toyota Camry! The 2022 Camry comes packed with performance and innovative highlights and carries a low starting MSRP that makes it a great deal for Columbia families. How much is a Toyota Camry? The 2022 Toyota…
The 2022 Toyota Corolla is an economy car with a whole lot of style for your daily commute in Columbia. The new Corolla Sedan and Hatchback are available in a wide range of vibrant exterior colors to help you stand out on the road, and they offer complimentary interior fabric options to ensure you…
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? The 2022 Corolla edition reaches up to 53 mpg city and 52 mpg highway* on the Corolla Hybrid LE configuration. This eco-friendly car offers solid fuel-efficiency numbers all through its lineup. Discover more 2022 Toyota Corolla MPG EPA ratings today at Jim Hudson Toyota near Columbia and Lexington, then…