2021 Toyota Highlander Configurations
The new Toyota Highlander is in Irmo, providing a spacious and fun ride for the family with continual upgrades to its design. So, how much does a Toyota Highlander cost? The Toyota Highlander price depends upon your choice of configuration, and Jim Hudson Toyota covers the options that Columbia drivers have below!
2021 Toyota Highlander L: $34,810 MSRP*
Our tour of the 2021 Toyota Highlander configurations begins at the base trim, which puts your Toyota Highlander price at $34,810 MSRP.* With this price, you’ll have a bevy of standard features like standard Toyota SafetySense™ 2.0. Let’s look at the details on the Toyota Highlander L:
- Engine: A 3.5L V6 engine with 296 hp
- Technology: LED headlights featuring intelligent automatic high beams, five USB Ports, Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- Interior: Seating for eight passengers 16 cubic feet of cargo space,
- Toyota SafetySense™ 2.0: Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Road Sign Assist, and more.
2021 Toyota Highlander LE: $37,010 MSRP*
How much does a Toyota Highlander cost when you first upgrade it? For a small price increase, you’ll add some great safety features in addition to interior amenities on the LE. It’s on this trim that drivers have their first hybrid option starting at $38,410 MSRP.* Features include:
- Safety: Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Technology: Height-adjustable Power Liftgate with jam protection, LED fog lights
- Amenities: Leather-trimmed shift knob and steering wheel
2021 Toyota Highlander XLE: $39,810 MSRP*
You begin to see some serious luxury features on the XLE. With a hybrid version that puts your Toyota Highlander price at $41,210 MSRP*, the XLE is a great option of Lexington drivers who want to fall right in the middle of the trim ladder. You’ll get the features listed above plus:
- Interior: SofTex-trimmed front and rear seats, 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with power lumbar support, Heated front-row seats
- Technology: 7-inch color LCD multi-information display (MID), Wireless smartphone charging
- Exterior: 18-inch machine-finished alloy wheels
2021 Toyota Highlander XSE: $41,405 MSRP*
The idea behind the XSE is to create a sporty Toyota Highlander among the 2021 Toyota Highlander configurations. This means the exterior has a distinct look that will stand out in Chapin and the interior design will also have unique touches:
- Exterior: Twin tip exhaust, Rear lower bumper in gray metallic finish with chrome lower spoiler trim, color-keyed side rocker panels with chrome lower trim, Black roof rails
- Wheels: 20-inch machined-face alloy wheels
- Interior: Unique SofTex-trimmed or leather-trimmed front- and second-row seats, Heated front seats
2021 Toyota Highlander Limited: $43,765 MSRP*
The Toyota Highlander Limited features some seriously luxurious additions to your SUV, making for a startlingly comfortable cabin. You’ll also see advanced technology features that other trims don’t have, like:
- Interior: Leather-trimmed seats with heated and ventilated front seats, premium sound system
- Technology: Dynamic Navigation, Color-keyed heated power outside mirrors equipped with a set of new features on their terms
- Hybrid Option: The Hybrid Limited trim costs $45,165 MSRP*2021 Toyota Highlander Platinum: $46,965 MSRP*
2021 Toyota Highlander Platinum: $46,965 MSRP*
So, how much does a Toyota Highlander cost when you add all the available features? For $46,965 MSRP or $48,365 MSRP on the hybrid option, you’ll have a whole world of luxury and technology at your fingertips in Chapin. The aptly-named Platinum trim includes:
- Technology: Best-in-class 12.3-inch touchscreen display, 10-inch color Head-Up Display, Power Panoramic View Moonroof with sunshade, one-touch open/close, and jam protection
- Camera: Bird’s Eye View Camera with dynamic gridlines
- Interior: Heated second-row captain’s chairs
- Exterior: 20-inch alloy wheels, Adaptive Front-Lighting System on LED projector headlights
Drive a 2021 Toyota Highlander Today!
Think you know what Toyota price is right for you? Want to explore the features on other vehicles like the 2021 4Runner? Irmo drivers can find ample resources to help choose their next car at Jim Hudson Toyota, where we’re proud to have the latest updates to Toyota vehicles and a finance center to assist with payment plans. Contact us today to find out more!
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $995 for Cars (86, Avalon, Avalon HV, Camry, Camry HV, Corolla, Corolla HV, Corolla HB, Mirai, Prius, Prius Prime, Supra), $1,175 for SUV/Van/Small Trucks (4Runner, C-HR, Highlander, Highlander HV, RAV4, RAV4 HV, RAV4 Prime, Sienna, Tacoma, Venza), $1,365 for Large SUVs (Land Cruiser, Sequoia), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure and may be subject to change at any time. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.