What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla?
The impressive Toyota Corolla mpg estimates consistently place this popular sedan among the fuel-efficiency leaders. What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? With stellar fuel estimates like 53/52 city/highway mpg, you might say the Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE is making it on the leaderboard for hybrid models, too. Read on to see how the 2020 Corolla can upgrade your everyday Chapin drives!
2020 Toyota Corolla MPG by Trim Level
Every Corolla trim level delivers impressive fuel estimates, although you’ll get significantly increased efficiency with the gas-electric Hybrid LE. What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla when you compare each trim? Take a look at the Corolla mpg for all six configurations:
- Corolla L – 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- Corolla LE – 30 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 33 mpg combined*
- Corolla Hybrid LE – 53 mpg city / 52 mpg highway / 52 mpg combined*
- Corolla XLE – 29 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- Corolla SE (CVT) – 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- Corolla SE Nightshade Edition – 31 mpg city / 40 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
- Corolla SE (6MT) – 29 mpg city / 36 mpg highway / 32 mpg combined*
- Corolla XSE – 31 mpg city / 38 mpg highway / 34 mpg combined*
What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE?
The Corolla Hybrid LE offers the most efficient Toyota Corolla mpg estimate. This trim is equipped with a hybrid 1.8L four-cylinder engine with Valvematic technology that uses a combination of gas and electric power. Even if you’ve got a long daily commute to Chapin, you’ll save at the gas pump with 52 mpg on the highway*. If your daily Columbia drives take you downtown, 53 mpg in the city* means stop-and-go-traffic won’t bury your budget. Check out the specs for the Hybrid LE:
1.8L 4-cylinder engine
- 53/52 city-highway mpg*
- 121 hp and 105 lb-ft of torque
- 11.4-gallon fuel tank capacity
- Normal/Power/ECO driving modes
2020 Corolla Fuel Efficiency Features
Advanced tech systems help boost the Corolla mpg to impressive territory:
- Transmission – Standard continuously variable transmission (CVT) offers a wider range of gear ratios than a conventional automatic transmission, allowing you to choose the most efficient set-up for all driving conditions.
- Design – The Corolla body is designed to minimize wind resistance. Wind-tunnel testing has resulted in a car can cut its own path.
- Variable Valve Timing – This system optimizes the timing of the opening and closing of the valves. Included in most Corolla engines, it ensures balanced power and fuel economy.
Test Drive a 2020 Toyota Corolla in Irmo!
Stop by our dealership near Newberry to learn about the Corolla mpg, engines, technology features, and more. We’re proud to offer quality service and new vehicle specials for Columbia and Lexington drivers. Check out our new 2020 Corolla and pre-owned inventory, and contact us when you’ve found the ones you want to try out for yourself with a test drive!
*2020 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
More From Jim Hudson Toyota
The impressive Toyota Corolla mpg estimates consistently place this popular sedan among the fuel-efficiency leaders. What is the MPG of a Toyota Corolla? With stellar fuel estimates like 53/52 city/highway mpg, you might say the Toyota Corolla Hybrid LE is making it on the leaderboard for hybrid models, too. Read on to see how the…
Are you looking to take your current commute to the Lexington area to the next level? You may be wondering, “Which Toyota 4Runner has third-row seating? Certain configurations have third-row seating; you can find it in the new Toyota 4Runner SR5 and Limited trim levels. This feature will give you additional room and flexibility for…
Columbia drivers want to know: What is the towing capacity of a Toyota Tundra? Whether you’re looking for an upgrade for your weekend trips or weekday job sites, the 2020 Toyota Tundra towing capacity ranging from 8,800 to 10,200 pounds is your answer. In addition, its frankly staggering payload capacity of 1,520 to 1,730 pounds…